One of the features available on this site is the ability to receive any new articles as an email rather than having to visit the site every day.
How it works
You enter your email address in the form below and press the [Subscribe] button.
You will receive a short email asking you to verify that you want to subscribe to the singhealthy website.
You are now subscribed to receive the latest news and events from singhealthy.
It really is as simple as that!
When ever new content is published to the site, you will receive an email containing a summary of any new content, ( this is usually the following morning).
The email also contains a link back to the full article on the website so you visit the site to read the full content and possibly see what else is happening on singhealthy.
The main advantage is that you don’t have to open up your web browser to check the website for any new content. The email will supply you with a summary of any new content and then you can decide if you want to visit the site or not.
How does it work?
We use a service called “Feedburner” which is a company owned by Google.
They do not send you any other emails unless it is to notify you of major changes to the Feedburner service itself.
You won’t receive any spam or them trying to sell you anything, just the new posts from singhealthy.
You can switch off the receiving of the emails at any time by following the instructions supplied in each email.
So how do I do it?
- Just enter your email address in the form below. (It doesn’t have to be your members email address, it can be any email address. For example, you can supply your email address for your mobile phone, or your work email so that you don’t have to visit the website from work and annoy your boss).
- A pop up window is displayed asking you to confirm that you want to join the distribution list.
- You may also receive an email asking you to confirm you want to join this distribution list.
- You can subscribe to the service as many times as you like using different email addresses.
- You can get your friends and relatives to subscribe so they too can keep up with the latest news and events at singhealthy.
You can also use the following link to subscribe to the website feed if you don’t want to use the form above
Members only content?
Anyone can subscribe to receive emails when new content is available, but they will only receive content that is available to non-members.
Any content or news that has been marked for “members only”, will not be sent out.